Reach out to our professionals for estimating your kitchen with our ideas.
or you could start your own measurement using the Measurement Guide.
Measurement Guide will guide you along with your exam your existing kitchen.
ADA provides free measurement taking for a reasonable area for the projects.
You could contact us to make an appointment for measurement.
once we have the measurement from your project, we will provide our 3D design for customers.
We will make an appointment with the customers so that we could sit down
together to go through all the details in the kitchen.
Also will talk more about the trend design.
ADA provides a professional design for our customer,
we will advise our customer with functional kitchen for everyday using.
After the measurement and the design. our experts will finalize the project with customers according to their needs and space.
ADA Kitchens provides a "Limited Life-time Warranty" on our products.
The warranty on drawer glides and hinges is for the life-time of the kitchen, some conditions may apply.
ADA also provides a 2 years on the cabinet doors, finishes and surface hardware (knobs & handles). ADA’s warranty is expressly limited to replacing or repairing defective parts at ADA’s discretion and covers parts only, and will not extend to labor or features and conditions found inherent in the wood species style or finish attributes (for example, but not limited to joint lines revealed due to expansion and contraction of wood doors, painted finishes and stains). All dates are from date of installation.This warranty is only valid if cabinetry is installed by ADA or an authorized ADA dealer and only to the original purchaser of the cabinets at the original site of installation and is not transferable. This warranty is in lieu of any and all other warranties, expressed or implied by ADA.This warranty is applicable only in climate controlled residential applications (relative humidity 35-55% and temperatures range to 17-24°C). This warranty shall become void if the cabinets are damaged by misuse,abuse, negligence, alterations, acts of God, improper installation or handling and storage of our cabinetry by others. ADA reserves the right to alter product design, specifications and materials without prior notification or obligation to incorporate such changes to products previously manufactured.
ALL CABINET DOORS REQUIRE CLEANING ON A REGULAR BASIS
* Do not use ammonia or ammonia based cleaner * Do not use harsh abrasives such as steel wool, scouring pads or detergents * Cleaning agents should be applied to a cloth, not directly sprayed or applied to cabinetry * Any cleaning agent used should be removed immediately followed by a light rinse a damp water absorbed cloth and then dried with a lint free cloth
· WOOD DOORS ·
* Recommended cleaner is a mild soap and water using a non-abrasive cloth * Dry water off immediately using a lint free cloth * More difficult stains can be removed by using neutral type cleaners or weak alkaloid type cleaners
* Do not use furniture polish or wax as the wax build up will mar the finish
· GLASS OR INSERTS ·
* Ammonia based cleaners can damage the surrounding door, so it is recommended that a mild vinegar solution is used to clean glass or insert panels * Any cleaner should be removed from the door immediately, followed by wiping with a water-absorbed cloth and dried with a lint free cloth
· THERMOFOIL OR LAMINATE DOORS ·
* Recommended cleaning is wiping with a damp/water-absorbed cloth * More difficult stains can be removed by using neutral type cleaners or weak alkaloid type cleaners
Do not use:
* Harsh abrasives or detergents (i.e steel wool, scouring pads) * Ammonia based cleaner * Silicone polishes or wax paste (wax build-up, attracts dust and alters the sheen)
* Excess moisture can damage any cabinet finish; areas near the sink range, dishwasher, oven and baseboards are the most susceptible. Keep these surfaces dry.